Hello Gledhill Parents,
Your help is desperately needed! Family Fest is on Friday, June 16th and we need your help selling tickets, flipping burgers or even providing some delicious treats to sell at our food tables.
What is Family Fest? It is an afternoon of fun in our school yard from 3:30 -7:00pm. There are bouncy castles, a rock wall, marketplace, and tonnes of food! Family Fest is one of the school council’s main fundraisers to support the enrichment programs your kids love like Skate Day, Scientist in the School and Drama with Jeff. It’s success is due to the help of our great parent body coming together to make this day possible.
Ways you can help:
- Volunteer Shift #1: 3:15 – 5:20 – Help at a food or activity station for the first half of Family Fest
- Volunteer Shift #2: 5:15 – 7:15 – Help at a food or activity station for the second half of Family Fest
- Float Volunteer: 3:15-7:15 – “Put me anywhere you need me – I’m in for the long haul!”
- Teen Shift: 3:15 – 7:15 – Teens can earn volunteer hours helping at one of our stations.
- Bring Food for either our savoury International Table or our sweet Bake Sale
- Clean-up 7:00 – 7:30 – Help pack at the end of the day.
Many hands make light work!
Tell us how you can help out. Signing up is easy: Click Here
>If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Leslie at email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.