What’s on this week:
- U-School Ukulele
- Chess @ lunch in Rm 30
- Photo Retake Day – in the afternoon
- Running Club at 7:45 am
- Primary Choir (Grades 1-3)
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4-6)
- Ukulele Kids
- Running Club at 7:45am
- Primary Makerspace (Grades 2-3)
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Enhancing Equity Task Force – Parent Survey Input Meeting – 6:30pm in the School Library
- Remembrance Day Assembly – approx start time 10:30am
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Primary Choir meets tomorrow at 11:45 – Don’t forget!
- U-School meets today at lunch. Same classrooms as last week.
- All students who picked up forms for library helpers, please come to the library at morning recess.
- It’s not too late! This is a last call for our “We Scare Hunger” Food Drive. The student organizers will be collecting from classrooms tomorrow morning.
- Congratulations to “M” and “A” in Room 26 and “L” in Room 29 who knew that the “F” in dynamics means to sing loudly. The Italian word is “forte”
Mr Currie talked about:
- The Days of Significance
- Photo Retakes are tomorrow afternoon
- The playground at lunch opens at 12:20pm.