What’s on this week:
- Rm 25 – Scientist in the School
- U-School Ukulele
- Grade 6 Swimming at DA Morrison
- Character Ed. Assembly
- Junior Makerspace at lunch (Last day) (Gr 4-6)
- Gledhill School Council Meeting – Guest Speaker- Our Trustee, Sheila Cary-Meagher. Pizza and Childcare provided – 6:00pm -7:30pm in the School Library
- Ukulele Kids – Final Day
- Fire Safety in Rm 22
- Chess @ Lunch in Rm 25
- Pizza Lunch!
- SPIRIT Day – “Favourite Character Day” The Kindergarteners will participate by BRINGING their favourite book to school for the day. Everyone else in grades 1-6 has the option to dress up as their favourite book/movie character.
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- All remaining items from the lost and found will be donated to Centre 55 at the end of the day. Please take a look for any lost items before they are donated.
- U-School Ukulele meets today at 11:30 – Both Groups
- Message from the Eco-Club.
- Message from Rm 30.
Mr. Currie talked about:
- The weather
- Friday is a Spirit Day and Pizza Lunch
You must be logged in to post a comment.