What’s on this week?
- Chess at lunch and after school
- Junior Makerspace (Grades 4, 5 and 6) at lunch
- Forest of Reading at Lunch
- Eco Club Meeting at Lunch
- School Council Meeting – 6:00pm – 7:30pm in the school library. Pizza and child care provided.
- Character Ed Assembly will be March 2nd
- The Ward 16 Council meeting scheduled for 7PM on March 1, 2018 at Parkside Elementary School has been CANCELLED. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
Highlights from this morning’s announcements:
Read first: “I would like to acknowledge that this school is situated upon traditional territories. The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of Scugog, Hiawatha, Alderville First Nation and the Métis Nation. The treaty that was signed for this particular parcel of land is collectively referred to as the Williams Treaties of 1923 and applies to lands east of Woodbine Avenue. I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal peoples on this land.”
- Eco Club is cancelled today.
Mr. Currie talked about:
- Days of Significance
- The weather and the field
Please remember to be fair.
Have a THUNDEROUS Thursday!