Our grown ups only evening of FUN is coming up soon on Friday, November 23th. Parents are invited to come dance up a storm to Gledhill’s own DJ Rhino and his 90’s tunes. To help raise funds for school council initiatives there will also be a Silent Auction where parents can bid on some cool items (and maybe get some holiday shopping done too).
Auction items are still needed!
What can you donate?
- Tickets to a sporting or theatrical event?
- An item to help promote your business?
- A service you provide that you can auction off?
- That brand new rice cooker that is still in the box that you will never use?
- An item or gift certificate from your favourite local business?
No item is too small. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or something to donate. Items can also be dropped off at the school office.
Note: Some local businesses have already been approached or have offered donations. They include: Cyclepath, Deserres, Dragonz, Theatricks, Face to Face, Fresh Paint Studio, Hand and Stone, Looking Glass Adventures, Oak Park Deli, Pose Hair Salon, Metro Nails, Nail House, Rithmetic Math Club, Studio M, Tabule Restaurant, Time Capsule, The Right Side, The Marlies, Little London Barber Shop, Love Winks, East York Basketball Camp, False Ox, The Nooks and Jack of Sports.