What’s coming up?
- Today- Wednesday Sept 4– Welcome Back Assembly at 9am. All are welcome!
- Monday Sept 9 – Thursday Sept 12- X-Movement
- Thursday Sept 12– Curriculum Night – 5-6pm: X-Movement, 6-7pm: Visit the Classroom, 7-730pm: Family Terry Fox Walk
- Thursday Sept 19– Parent Council Meeting in the library at 6pm.
- Good morning! Please stand for the land acknowledgement and remain standing for O Canada
- We acknowledge we are hosted on the lands of the Mississaugas of the Anishinaabe , the Haudenosaunee Confederacy and the Wendat. We also recognize the enduring presence of all First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples.
- O Canada
- Please be seated, Make sure you are listening and taking note of anything that is relevant to you.
- All music students in Grades 3-5 are reminded to bring in their recorders as soon as possible. Grade 2/3 classes do not.
- all grade 4 and 5 students interested in bordenball, please see Ms. Pace in the gym at morning recess
- all grade 4 and 5 girls interested in playing soccer, please see Ms. Pace at morning recess in the gym
- this is a reminder of our staff mtg today at lunch in the library
A missed announcement from yesterday – Tuesday Sept 3/19
- And now an announcement from Ms. Bambrick
- Welcome back to a new school year! It is so nice to see our students today and we are looking forward to a great year here at Gledhill. My name is Ms. Bambrick and I am the new Vice-Principal at Gledhill. A special welcome to new students who are starting at Gledhill today and a particular welcome to our new Junior Kindergartens who are starting their first day of school.
- As students go through their day today they will review the Gledhill school rules with their teacher. It is particularly important that students remember these rules in the classroom, in the hallways and in the schoolyard. Courtesy, Common Sense and Respect help us all to enjoy school and to be safe.
Note: These announcements are typed up daily and posted by a parent volunteer on the Gledhill School Council’s Communications Committee. Edits or omissions are made occasionally to protect the privacy of student identities.