Agenda for September 2019’s School Council meeting
Date: Thursday September 19, 2019
Time: 6:00pm to 7:30pm
ALL Parents and Guardians are welcome to attend all or part of the meeting and all are considered members of the Council! ALL parents and guardians also have voting rights at each meeting, regardless of how many meetings you attend.
Location: Gledhill School Library, 2nd Floor
Pizza will be served. Childcare will be provided. If your children are attending, please stay to help clean up the space that they are in when the meeting is over.
Note if the door is locked – please ring the bell and the caretaker will let you in.
6:00pm to 6:15pm – Welcome and introductions
6:15pm to 7:30pm (main agenda items)
- Council Roles
- Lori to review the roles available
- Expression of interest from candidates and voting on positions
- Principal’s Update
- Bike Rally Discussion
- Committee Updates
- Other Business – Open floor
- Monday, September 30, 2019 – Orange Shirt Day
- Thursday, October 3, 2019 – Cross Country Meet
- Thursday, October 3, 2019 – Picture Day
- Friday October 11- PA Day
- Monday, October 14 -Thanksgiving
- Monday, November 11 – Remembrance Day Assembly
- Thursday November 14 & Friday, November 15 (PA Day) – Parent/Teacher Interviews
- November 13 – 20, 2019 – Book Fair
Upcoming Council Meeting Dates will be confirmed shortly and shared via the blog.